The N1 Series is a story of balance, precision and great design. The ideas presented are conversations in bold contrast and the continuous journey between subtle and sharp. A minimal, sleek hollow-handle design ensure these knives are well balanced, both aesthetically and in the chef’s hand. Beautiful, robust yet slim the Cangshan Mountain Knife Block stands proudly displaying its curiously balanced asymmetrical shape. Rich, unique wood grain texture compliments and enhances the distinct design of the securely housed Cangshan Knife Set.
- Unique ALL METAL Patent Pending Design knives that focuses on ergonomics handle
- Patent pending cutting edge designed solid Acacia wood block works with the knives tastefully, every block is hand crafted and has its own unique grain
- X50Cr15MoV German Steel with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- 6-piece knife set includes 8-inch chef’s, 7-inch Santoku, 8-inch bread, 5-inch serrated utility, 3.5-inch paring and block
- National Sanitation Foundation(NSF) Approved