The N1 Series is a story of balance, precision and great design. The ideas presented are conversations in bold contrast and the continuous journey between subtle and sharp. A minimal, sleek hollow-handle design ensure these knives are well balanced, both aesthetically and in the chef’s hand.
- RedDot 2016 Award patented design focus on unique all metal structure and ergonomics handle
- Includes 8″ chef’s, 8″ bread, 8″ honing steel ,7″ santoku,5″ serrated utility,3.5″ paring,forged 9″ shears and Walnut block
- All metal forged from X50Cr15MoV German Steel with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Solid walnut wood block works with the knives tastefully, every block is hand crafted and has its own unique grain
- National Sanitation Foundation(NSF) Certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects