The A Series goes beyond great by skillfully utilizing rich, luscious African Blackwood to accentuate the subtle curves and elegant silhouette of the knife. Form and function seamless blend together to create a knife both beautiful and practical, a knife that performs perfectly and looks amazing. Rich, deep walnut wood adds to the luscious beauty of the luxurious asymmetrical A Series Knife Block, showcasing the natural, organic beauty of wood and metal.
- Patent Pending Design knives that focuses on ergonomics handle made of African Blackwood, one of the hardest wood in the world
- Full tang forged from high alloy German Steel X50Cr15MoV with exceptional sharpness
- Includes 8″ chef’s, 8″ bread,7″ santoku,6″ boning, 5″ serrated utility,3.5″ paring,2.75″ peeling, 4×5″ steak,8″ honing steel, 9″ shears and walnut block
- Solid walnut wood block works with the knives tastefully, featuring 3 separate parts firmly anchored by strong magnets, user can freely move their essential knives close to the action
- Hand wash only, limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects