The Brod & Taylor knife sharpener makes professional-quality sharpening at home foolproof – even for serrated knives. So simple to use anyone can achieve excellent results in seconds, even with very dull or damaged knives. The sharpener excels with all types of knives, including serrated blades and Japanese-style (single beveled edge) knives. High-quality Damascus blades can be honed without fear of damaging the edge. The unique sharpening technology features precision-ground ultra-hard carbide sharpeners on patented spring-action bars that adjust automatically to accommodate different blade angles. Three different sharpening methods are available with one tool. Damaged, nicked or very dull knives can be coarse-sharpened to restore a perfect “V” shape to the edge. With a simple change in hand position, all knives can be fine-sharpened (honed) as often as desired. Regular honing will maintain a sharp edge without removing metal and actually extend the lifetime of a blade. And for a super-sharp edge, smooth blades can be polished to a micro-bevel. Serrated and single-bevel knives are sharpened just by angling the knife handle to the side. Solid construction with durable PA66 Nylon.
- Best knife sharpener for smooth and serrated knives. Sharpeners made in Austria.
- Sharpen dull and damaged blades in seconds. Hone a razor sharp edge on even the finest knife blades.
- Easily sharpen the complete edge of serrated knives. Also hone Japanese (left-hand) single bevel blades.
- Base constructed of rugged PA 66 Nylon. Tungsten-carbide sharpeners last over 5 years (replacements available). Sharpeners are exactly the same as stainless steel Professional model (KS-500)
- Precision tungsten-carbide sharpeners on patented spring-action bars adjust to the angle of the knife blade. Control the angle from 12 degrees for a super-sharp fillet knife to 20 degrees for a rugged chopping blade.