Ausker – Black High Density Ceramics Knife Set, Black Handle, 4 Kitchen Knives
In our set you’ll find the 4 professional ceramic kitchen knives essential for all of your daily food preparation needs and cut effortlessly any ingredient.
1 Chef Knife (8 in blade): for big products such as pineapples, eggplants, boneless meat and soft cheese
1 Santoku (6 in blade): for slicing, dicing and mincing any medium to big products
1 Multislicer (5 in blade): for slicing any small to medium ingredients
1 Paring Knife (3 in blade): perfect to peel the skin off any ingredients or for small products
Each knife is provided with a plastic protection sheath to keep the blades safe.
High Quality Raw Materials
We only choose the best Zirconium Dioxide powder and use only the newest technologies to offer a premium quality ceramic knife. The Cold Isostatic Pressing Process, which makes our blades harder, durable and performing, is what makes the difference between us and our competitor. All our blades are hand shaped to perfectly create the sharpest blades and offer an enduring quality edge. To perfectly attach the blades to our ergonomic soft touch ABS handles we use the single injection moulding. This process is safer, more hygienic and healthier than others using glue or heat.
Good looking, easy to use, light and easy to clean!
A classy design, a super sharp blade for perfect cutting precision, a perfect balance and a great grip. All this to offer a quick and safe experience. Ceramic knives usually need no sharpening if used properly and stored carefully. Do not use them on hard products (such as pumpkins, bones, aged cheese, pizza, bread or frozen foods). Despite the hand wash is recommended, the knives may be cleaned in a dishwasher at a temperature not over 50°C (122F°), provided that they are placed horizontally and far away from any object that may damage them.
- 4 PIECE CERAMIC KITCHEN KNIFE SET WITH PLASTIC SHEATH: 1 Chef Knife (8in blade), 1 Japanese designed Santoku Knife (6in blade), 1 Multislicer Knife (5in blade), 1 Paring Knife (3in blade). In our set you will find the professional four piece kitchen knife set indispensable for all your needs. They come along with four useful sheaths to store them safely. It’s about time to unleash the chef in you and give room to your imagination.
- CERAMIC BLADES: our blades are made with High Density Ceramics obtained via the Cold Isostatic Pressing Process. This procedure, different from the more traditional and used hot process, hardens the zirconium dioxide making it more durable and performing. The final result makes our blades twice as hard as steel and with a toughness close to a diamond. All our blades are hand shaped and the tips are meticulously rounded one by one.
- LONG LASTING SHARP EDGE: ceramic knives are way sharper than steel ones, this makes them perfect for precision tasks. We have very high standards and we check all our blades and shaping edges in order to offer a quality product that will last in time. They need no sharpening and, if taken care of, will keep their edge for years.
- LIGHT AND WITH ERGONOMIC HANDLES: ceramic knives are lighter than steel ones. This feature makes them perfect for a long, fast and precise use. All of the above with minimum effort. Our ergonomic handles will ensure great balance along with a safe, comfortable and secure grip. They are made with an ABS “soft touch” alloy for a perfect and free grip.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: it’s now time to show your friends and family how easier life can be with a great Ceramic Knife Set! The Ausker ceramic knife set is the perfect gift for a moving friend, a newlywed couple, a family member or your parents who still have to change their old school dull kitchen knife set. It’s up to you now choosing who will receive these amazing kitchen knives. We have also designed an elegant and eco-friendly gift box for a great look.