ARCCI is a professional sharpening tool manufacturer. We specialize in providing our customers with high quality and reasonably priced sharpening products.
1.Place the plastic tip of the sharpening rod on a solid surface. Apply lightly downward pressure to avoid slipping during use.
2.Place heel of your blade at the top of the sharpening rod at a 20 degree angle. Sharpen the knife from heel to tip and repeat 2 – 3 times, then turn to the other side of the knife until blade is sharp.
3.Clean the knife with water and dry it. Clean the knife sharpener with non-abrasive brush.
1, Keep stable when sharpening.
2, The angle between the sharpening rod and the knife should not be too large, keep at a 20 degree angle.
- First Choice for Routine Maintenance: The surface coating is very fine diamond particles (600 grit, 23 microns). This level of accuracy is ideal for routine maintenance.If you need sharpness at the scalpel level, you can use this level to prepare for the next level of sharpening.Compared to other products using carbon steel, the grinding layer is more subtle and smooth, greatly extending the service life of the tool.
- Suitable for a variety of materials: Diamond is the hardest material in nature, so it can be used to sharpen all kinds of hard material tools that are not suitable for other sharpening materials, such as ceramics, hardalloys, and so on.
- Safety&Easy to Use: A stainless steel protective ring is added to the handle to protect your hands.The ergonomic handle makes for a comfortable grip, and the oval-shaped sharpening bar makes your sharpening process easy and efficient.
- Rust-proof: Nickel plating is added to the sharpener rod to prevent rust.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Regardless of any reason that causes your dissatisfaction, we provide unconditional replacement service or full refund.