Boo! It’s coming! The eve of All Saints’Day!
Are you picking and preparing the pumpkin for carving your own jack-o’-lantern? How about the carving tools?
2018 New Designed Abell Pumpkin Carving Kits must be a good choice.
How to use these pumpkin carving tools?
Scrape the inside of the pumpkin to remove the pulp, seeds and strings.
Big Saw & Little Saw
Used to cut out the lid of your pumpkin and carve simple designs. The serrated edge will cut through the pumpkin skin and flesh with ease.
Detail scrape and clean up.
Easily do detail chipping off and carving.
Used for pattern transfer and fine details.
Two LED lights included. Reusable and safer than real candles.
Material: ABS, Stainless steel. Color: Orange.
Our carving tools are safe to use. But it is important to note you that adult supervision is required. This is not a toy! User assumes all risks of possible injury.
1, Choose a pumpkin that has at least one attractive, somewhat smooth side that looks nice enough to display, and can stand well on its own without tipping or rolling over.
2, Angle the knife toward the middle when cutting the lid– this ensures the lid stays in place when you put it back on after cleaning out the pumpkin.
3, When you’re finished with the entire design, preserve the cut areas by spraying them with cooking oil, which may make the pumpkin last a few days longer than it would otherwise.
4, Use a powerful battery-operated candle or LED light inside the pumpkin in place of a candle to avoid fire hazards.
- 🎃【2018 New Design】Made of sturdy ABS & hard stainless steel, durable, last for years. Family Pack 8 in 1, each performs its own function.
- 🎃【Handy & Safe Set】Abell pumpkin carving set comes with 6 pieces of carving tools and 2 LED candles. The tools are well-designed with non-slip handles and no-breaking blades.
- 🎃【Family Time】Creating a Jack O’ Lantern is a fun job for the whole family. Abell Pumpkin Carving Kits help you DIY pumpkin artwork much more easy. Enjoy your time.
- 🎃【No-Risk Purchase】UNCONDITIONAL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. If any problem, please feel free to contact us Abell, we are always at your service.
- 🎃【Warning】Our carving tools are safe to use. But they are not toys, adult supervision is required.